It has taken me a few months to find a way to evolve into a "bumper" that sports a bump in a fashionable way. I must confess I most definitely still have my frumpy, "I don't know what to wear days" frequently, but I think I am definitely making head way towards knowing how to be pregnant and fabulous at the same time.
There are a couple things I have been loving since finding out about our little lovey in my tumbly.Those being...
1)Bella Band- a good, discreet way of wearing your pre-maternity jeans a little longer! This band goes around your waist and holds up un-buttoned jeans. I broke down and bought one a couple of weeks ago and let me tell you...a good investment. It holds up my jeans and also smooths out the bump a little for those fat days when I feel like I am hanging out everywhere.
2) Loved by Heidi Klum Mat. Jeans- again, I refuse to be a frumpy preggo lady, SO as soon as I saw the positive sign I started looking around at different jean options. I came across Heidi's maternity line. I currently have my eye on the pair of skinny jeans below (getting closer to 17 weeks it won't be long before I need to ditch the old jeans). Love.
3) Madden Girl Zeda Boot- they have nothing to do with being pregnant. I just really want them! They go all the way to the knee...oh yeh. Here's to hoping I don't swell too much and I can fit my feet in them : D
Pregnant. Fashionable Its possible & I am here to prove it (I hope)!






I like your motto-you can be fab and pregnant. A friend of mine wore jeans and heels for as long as she could while pregnant and looked great.
ReplyDelete