Spring 2011 Trends

Pages

Search for all your fashion needs!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Drab? No...try FAB!



       A little walk with my little family seemed like a great time to share one of my outfits I put together that is very pregnancy worthy. It is all about comfort now for me, but that doesn't mean drab. I have been coming up with so many ideas that I hope will work out for me & bump :).


The blazer and top are from Forever21...the leggings are Express & the boots are Steve Madden! Oh and the necklace is an old Banana Republic heart necklace I still adore after having it for over 2 yrs. The expressions are just plain Camille.


I am just over four months, so that means five more! I think it will get more difficult to come up with outfits as my body continues to change, but I am up for the challenge :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

For kicks n' giggles!

Related Posts with Thumbnails