Spring 2011 Trends

Pages

Search for all your fashion needs!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Snapshots of Fall

Being pregnant is almost like your body being taken over by an alien....really! I haven't felt like myself for weeks now. Every day there is something else I notice about my body or emotions that I have never experienced before. While it is a very beautiful thing, I am exhausted and am hoping that the 2nd trimester is a little better! :)

I am finally able to drag myself onto my laptop and give this ol' blog of mine some love. Fall is in full swing and I am loving it. I am actually wearing cardis and boots now (I don't care if its still upper 70s and even low 80s here still)! I will never miss the opportunity to dress for Fall. No way!

I shot some pics today while resting & dreaming of being a mama...enjoy!


The view of the foliage from my study. I love sitting here.

I even broke out the Pumpkin Spice candle this week. Mmmmm it makes our little home feel so warm.

This is me drooling over Fall fashions in my newest arrival....Anthropologie catalog (!)...


 I can image wearing this with a bump! :)

Love this. It is so colorfully Fall!

I need to invest in a couple more cardis like this...lovely!

Ooooh there are so many things I love about Fall.

I think I will go make a cup of tea & cuddle on the couch w/ a book............

*Update: RE-VAMP is in the works!

2 comments:

  1. The model is so pretty`!
    Loved her hair and makeup!
    Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great header!

    http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

For kicks n' giggles!

Related Posts with Thumbnails