Spring 2011 Trends

Pages

Search for all your fashion needs!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Oh Baby, Baby....

So there has been a reason I haven't been so good at updating this lovely blog of mine and that reason is....

       WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!
           (baby at 7 wks 4 days...we didn't get an updated 12 wk u/s!)
  We are beyond ecstatic about it. I can't stop smiling. We actually waited until 12 weeks to tell all. It was so hard to hold it in, but so worth it. Now I am proclaiming it to the world! 

With the recent BIG change of events, I am considering re-vamping my blog. I am thinking more of a mama-fashionista view. I will not become a bag lady during this pregnancy and fully plan on keeping up to date with the current looks....as much as I can with a baby bump. :) I would like to share that journey with all as a new mama.

Any thoughts on the possible change?

Ps. Going to start reading Vogue to baby...got to have a fashionable little buba! ;) 






 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This is wonderful news and I wish you a smooth pregnancy. I personally think it's quite interesting trying to remain fashion conscious while the bump keeps growing, so I like the angle! This is so exciting for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the wonderful news. You'll make a gorgeous mom!

    ReplyDelete

For kicks n' giggles!

Related Posts with Thumbnails