Spring 2011 Trends

Pages

Search for all your fashion needs!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Over The Knees please! -Fall Trend #1-

I have decided to take the hottest Fall trends and spotlight each one by one over the next month. I don't want to cram all of them together in one post...no! Yucky! Make sure to look out for my series of posts all about this year's Fall Fashions.

                                                         -----------------------------



By now you must have noticed one of the biggest trends quickly approaching us this Fall. You may have seen the knee-high boots that were very prevalent last Fall, but I am talking about something even better. OVER the knee boots. Oh yes. I would be wearing them already if it weren't for the fact that its still over 90 degrees here on Sept 1st (I don't have much hope for a real crisp Fall this year in Charlotte). I don't care though! I WILL be wearing these high, wonderful things this season.

The over the knee look is truly killer. Look & see. I think you will soon agree (hey, that rhymed)!


First off, we have these lovely grey suede boots. The buttons!
Chinese Laundry Boots They run close to $100.

The sleek, black look (loving the leather jacket too, but i'll cover that in another post so look out!).
VS Boots
$118

 These are more rough and casual...love them just the same!
Steve Madden Boots
These are closer to $200 buckeroos.


If you liked over-the-knee boots before I hope you love them now!

5 comments:

  1. Yes, I love over the knee boots! Count me in for this trend. Thanks for sharing your picks too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous boots! Alessandra in those boots is a heavenly sight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! The high boots are really something I want to buy for the fall/winter.

    I also wrote about fall trends if you want to check it out :

    http://maketheworldaprettierplace.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-get-ready-for-fall-part-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are gorgeous!
    i like your posts!!!

    those "above the knee" boots are a must buy this winter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love "above knees" but unfortunately the don´t suit & fit me :(

    ReplyDelete

For kicks n' giggles!

Related Posts with Thumbnails