Search for all your fashion needs!
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Fashion has its own week...as it should.
NY Fashion Week Spring 2011 is now in full swing! Oh how I wish I could be one of the many attendees, but ehhhh no. I am at home in Charlotte, NC drooling over pictures of it online. A girl can dream though.
I wanted to give you all a special look at some of the styles emerging from this fashion extravaganza.
You may not recognize some of these designers, but that's exactly why I chose them. Get a peek at what they are presenting as the fashions for Spring 2011!!
Ruffian- sleek and feminine silhouettes
Vena Cava - excellent colors and styles
Jen-Kao - beautifully draped and flowing styles
Chusnie et Ochs- fresh and clean looks
Check back soon to see more highlights from Fashion Week Spring 2011.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













Fashion Shows! *hearts*
ReplyDeleteaaaaaaaaaaaamazing boots!
ReplyDelete