Ok, so this week I was feeling a little stuck with my blogging. I don't know why, but I couldn't think of fun fashiony things to blog about. I decided to reach out and ask others to give me 'blogiration' and I got some ideas! (thank you Mary G, Mary Alice, Alden & Caitlin B:)
Sandals, Sunglasses & Sundresses seemed to be on everyone's mind! This has got to be my favorite season. Seriously. I can't think of anything I love more than throwing on a cute sundress & sandals...and then running around in the sun with a hot pair of shades. Free & easy fashion.
Anthropolgie-- wonderfulness. http://www.anthropologie.com
Urban Lovin'- http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/index.jsp
Eeeek! I love warm weather clothing.
Search for all your fashion needs!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















Urban Outfitters is the poor person's Anthropologie, but both lines rely on a thrift and vintage look I'd ideally be able to assemble from second-hand resources, ya know? And what are Anthropologie's and UO's stand on workers' rights?
ReplyDelete