I was wearing a belt this past Easter weekend & I thought, "Wow, I really do love belts". They are so much fun to wear! I think that wherever I am my eye is instantly drawn to belts...I especially love finding unique ones that may add a little chic funk to my wardrobe. I have some favorite belts in my wardrobe & here they are!...they might give you ideas...Maybe. I don't know :).
I just recently bought this belt from Target. I saw it & HAD to buy it (it was cheap too!). I love the brown & the gold studs...I can't wait to wear it all the time this Spring & Summer.Yet another Target belt (I like chic affordability!). I like how red it is & how big the buckle is. It makes any outfit pop!
I actually got this cute belt at a thrift store! I could not pass it up...with it's turquoise & gold buckle...LOVE.
This is my only belt that was over $20...Banana Republic leather belt. I have had this belt for over two years & I still love it as much as the day I bought it. I think I will be wearing this belt for as long as it permits.
Belts! Wear them. You won't regret it ;).








great purchases!
ReplyDeleteOh, how I love belts. They can make an outfit so much more interesting!
ReplyDeletebelts can really change up the look and feel of an outfit ...if only they weren't so uncomfortable while sitting ;) Happy Friday!
ReplyDelete