Spring 2011 Trends

Pages

Search for all your fashion needs!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Accessorize Thyself!


iPhone you are my new best friend (I also love you, my new skinny studded belt!) I just got my first iPhone yesterday (the hubby finally talked me into it) & since then I have been GLUED to it. I can even blog from my phone! Yipeeee! That'll be a lot of fun.The apps are wonderful too b/c I got fashion ones that will really give me inspiration (if you have an iPhone...make sure to try out some fashion apps).


Anyways, enough about the iPhone & its wonderfulness. The past couple of days I have been thinking all about accessorizing. I have never been big on wearing jewelry or headbands, etc...lately it's been hard to escape them! There are sooo many lovely designs in headbands, necklaces, earrings and so on. I have seen the cutest little things that could really spice up a look.

The bib necklace...big right now. There are many different styles...I found some good ones at Forever21.
Long chainy, metal-ish necklaces with a lot to them(!).
Clear, glassy necklaces...long, short...all good! Very big right now. I saw this one at New York & Co.
 I have this headband...Forever21! I got my nifty sunglasses at Target.
I like this! I would like to say i'd wear it...it'd definitely be a fashion statement. Anthropologie.
Bright & bold pieces.
BIG. Like.
Feather headbands...yes!

Ok, so that's that.

4 comments:

  1. Camille, I love your blog! I hope you and Matt are doing well : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED the images of this post! im such an accessory junkie!! will always wear them with love!!
    Especially the bib one *hearts*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love my iphone! we've been together now for 6 months and I feel even when its time to upgrade I will stay with the iphone! best thing ever x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I really love your headband! It's perfect on your blonde hair! So pretty! I like your nice blog , so i follow you! Xoxo

    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

For kicks n' giggles!

Related Posts with Thumbnails