Spring 2011 Trends

Pages

Search for all your fashion needs!

Monday, March 14, 2011

A bag worth talking about.

I ran a quick errand to Target the other day and ran into this delicious  bag that I just couldn't pass up (& it was quite affordable as well).

I have been looking for an over the shoulder bag for a while now, but just couldn't find "the one". Well, I have now!







 Love it like I do?

7 comments:

  1. That bag is adorable!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been looking for one of these for a long time!!! i'm headed out to target today!! awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wows I would have not thought to go to target to find a bag like that. smh and all the one I find are overpriced.glad you posted this. www.LaDorian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice buy! that bag is amazing!!

    x

    nrahrahrah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome,simple and stylish bag,It definitely suits each talent outfit
    romwe streetfashion blog,pay a visit?kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really IS a lovely bag! what a nice blog!

    xx
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete

For kicks n' giggles!

Related Posts with Thumbnails