Spring 2011 Trends

Pages

Search for all your fashion needs!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

Thank you, thank you Hazel Haze for the versatile blogger award! Cheers.


Because I have received this award I will...
  • thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
  • tell us 7 things about yourself.
  • award 5 recently discovered new bloggers
  • contact these bloggers and let them know they've received their award.
    7 things about me:
    -I am 8 months pregnant with a little girly(!) & I love my bump
    -I love fashion. Period.
    -I enjoy a cup of tea and a good book
    -I would love to venture into photography...just need to invest in a camera
    -I like to turn the music up really loudly and dance around my apartment
    -I enjoy long walks (preferably during the Spring & Fall :)
    -Something strange (maybe): I actually like to pay bills...really. I enjoy it! Haha.
    Recently discovered bloggers
          Fly Vintage

         Odds and ends

         Sew Lovely

          Bisou!


                                   You definitely want to check them out!

4 comments:

  1. WOW 8 months!! Yay you are probably so exhausted all the time! I will have to do this! Excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh that is so sweet! I am happy for you. :)

    Thank you lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU for the award!! Totally made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there darling! congrats on the award! i really like your blog:)Just ran into it:) the header is just fantastic! we're hosting a GIVEAWAY on our blog by the way! Come and take a look:) Participate if you like! It's open to everyones:)
    CLICK HERE.

    Love
    Farah @ FashionFabrice.

    Have a FABULOUS day:)

    ReplyDelete

For kicks n' giggles!

Related Posts with Thumbnails