neat idea!!! this is great for parties and events! :DAnimated Confessions
Great idea for parties or for something extra glam. Greetings from Irelandxoxohttp://www.thewardrobewars.blogspot.com - take a look if you get a chance, we'd love your feedback - follow if you like what you see!
I love the concept of that site. I'd feel so sad returning the item eventually, but for THAT dress, I'd totally rock that, even for just a night.
For kicks n' giggles!
neat idea!!! this is great for parties and events! :D
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions
Great idea for parties or for something extra glam.
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Ireland
xoxo
http://www.thewardrobewars.blogspot.com - take a look if you get a chance, we'd love your feedback - follow if you like what you see!
I love the concept of that site. I'd feel so sad returning the item eventually, but for THAT dress, I'd totally rock that, even for just a night.
ReplyDelete