Spring 2011 Trends

Pages

Search for all your fashion needs!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Style in the Queen City

     I got invited to attend an event hosted by Charlotte Style Magazine and I made sure that I could attend. I mean seriously, you don't even need to ask me. I will not pass up the opportunity to attend a fashion event! The event was a Men's Appreciation event held in downtown Charlotte at a very cool dessert bar, Crave.

    The most fashionable people in Charlotte, as featured in Charlotte Style Magazine, were some of the attendees. It was so much fun seeing everyone dressed to kill...I was people watching ALL night. Everyone was enjoying cocktails, desserts, manicures, massages & a fashion show! Try to enjoy my photos I snapped
(but it may be hard b/c *sigh* i Phones aren't known for their picture quality).

 This is one of the covers of Charlotte Style Magazine! ( a bit fuzzy)


The view from where we sat-- I think its a pretty cool looking place.

 Oooh Mojito...MMM.

The necklace I wore...long & chainy (it came all the way from Spain!).

My shoes-- silver, Barney's NY.




The fashion show--It was so crowded it was difficult to get any shots, but I did get some so that you could get a peak at the fun.

I cannot wait to attend more events hosted by this awesome mag!

You should check out more from Charlotte Style Magazine at http://www.charlottestylemag.com/



Related Posts with Thumbnails

5 comments:

  1. that's cool. i would have loved to be invited in a fashion show.. :)

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome. I wish my city had more fashionable events. Your chain is great! Long chains are my favourite because they always add that extra something to an outfit. And good choice on the mojito! They are the most refreshing drink in the summer...or anytime for that matter ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMM mojitos, so delish!
    xo Lynzy
    http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm the same way; i'll clear my schedule for a fashion related event. this looks like such a fun one (any involving mojitos; really..!) & i love your shoes & accessories :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures, seemed like a great time!

    ReplyDelete

For kicks n' giggles!

Related Posts with Thumbnails