Search for all your fashion needs!
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
A Peak @ Fall Trends
This week I have been writing a fashion article for a magazine, Swoop in LA. I decided to center mine on the Fall trends for this year. Since I am writing about that I thought I would give you a sneak peak at what you should be looking for as well.
This short video really gave me a good look @ what I should be writing about. Maybe they will help you to dress to impress this Fall! (don't worry, it's not long at all. Very concise and to the point).
I think of an Urban Warrior when I see these looks for the Fall...they are really casually refined. The good thing is some of them are staples you may already have; such as, blazers and over-sized cardigans.
I am excited about trying out some of these styles! How about you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Fall is by far my favorite season to dress for!! I love the layers, the textures the over-sized cardigans and blazers. I just find Fall fashion most creative and inspiring. xx
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! :)
ReplyDeleteNice post!
♥ www.skippinginheels.blogspot.com
Love those outfits!
ReplyDeleteLovely pics!
ReplyDeleteYou write for a magazine? That is so cool! :D
♥ www.skippinginheels.blogspot.com
I really dont mind being stresed out every year when seasons change and you have to come up with outfits to wear! I'd love that :D Unfortunately, I live in this tropical country where its summer alllll year long : /
ReplyDeletePeople are in a style rut, I tell ya.
I have a whole closet of coats and jackets yet to be uncovered for a winter wonderland trip and I just cant wait. :D
-Gayle
Visit my blog :)
www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com
Thanks for sharing! I'm so excited!
ReplyDelete