I picked out a few outfits & had my hubby snap shots of me posing around the house. No, I never dress like this around the house. I'm usually in my pajamas! haha.
Dress by apartment, pearls, faux Burberry bag (oh, it's very fake) & nude Bandolina pumps.
Our bedroom- I have been working on the wall...I think it's finally getting there. Since we don't have a real head board I wanted to do a frame type thing.
I think it worked out well!...aside from the fact that there are no photos in the frames. lol. I want to put black and white pictures from our wedding. Until I get around to getting those this will do! Blank frames. :-p
Our bathroom...& me holding make-up brushes! : D Sometimes I think I try to be too creative. I like my outfit mainly because it's super comfy. Express button leggings, Target fluttery top, Banana Republic heart necklace (I have actually had it since college) & Enzo Angiolini black pumps.
We went for a black, white & red theme in the bathroom. I just found the red reeds at Michael's today. What do you think b/c I feel like I am unsure about the way they look.
The little glass jars are actually from our wedding (candy buffet)...now I use them for bathroom things! It's a little touch that I really appreciate.
Love a good set of make-up brushes.
Our new kitchen has so much more space. Yay for cabinet and counter space! The glass canning jars I use for cooking utensils are from our wedding centerpieces. Love them!
Faux cooking. :-p
Mmm. YUM.
Wearing Target top, Seven for All Mankind jeans, steve madden sandals, Forever 21 necklace. Oh!...and Anthropologie apron.
Haha. We tried a pose that just made me laugh b/c I had a Twizzler hanging out of my mouth.We tried!
In our living room wearing Forever 21 dress...maybe my favorite dress right now. Red Juicy Couture shoes.
It's fun being a wifey :).





I can totally relate to this post! I love your Forever 21 dress and I'm crazy about your apron. I think if I had that apron I'd be much more inclined to cook! I also love how you used your glass jars in the bathroom and the kitchen. I might have to copy that :)
ReplyDelete