Search for all your fashion needs!
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Itsy Bitsy Bettinis
It is officially time for summer fun! YAY! My favorite time of the year is finally here. One thing I desperately need is a little refresher in the bathing suit area. I have a couple of suits, but I definitely feel the need for some new looks that I can sport in the sun. :) You can never have enough suits, right?!
I was told about a certain swim wear line, Bettinis (thanks, Monica!). This line was created by Bettina Bell. Does the name ring a bell? For those of you who watch The Bachelor (Oh, I am addicted) you may remember a certain beauty, Bettina ( above). Well, look what she has done! She may not have won love on the dating show, but she sure does seem to be kicking bum and taking names now with her own bathing suit line.
Here's some words from Bettina, herself.
(written by Jen Capo for Swoop Magazine)
Here is a selection of my faves!
*Bettinis have been featured in Sports Illustrated, seen on HBO's Weeds and is now being launched at different stores, such as Becker Surf and Dianes & Spyder II*
I may just have to find a way to get one of these fab suits!
Go to http://www.bettinis.com/ and check them our for yourself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












Wow those are super cute!
ReplyDeletei love them! they are super comfortable and very cute! we always see people at the beach around here wearing them.
ReplyDeletetoo bad you guys aren't in town! Bettina is having a huge sample sale introducing her new line this saturday in Hermosa Beach!