Spring 2011 Trends

Pages

Search for all your fashion needs!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Ooo La la Luggage!

Just...don't. Don't tell me you don't love this luggage. I look at them & I want to start packing. Right now.. I really don't even have to go anywhere. I just need to pack my clothes in these luggage sets. This luggage line makes packing simply delicious.

Steamline luggage-
http://www.steamlineluggage.com/

 Here are my faves--

The Producer Series
The Editor Series-

The Ambassador Series-




Are you ready to pack now?? I knew it.

4 comments:

  1. I love these! So great looking. Everyone needs a good set of luggage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD i am OBSESSED with "The Editor Series"!!! I have to get it. It is absolutely adorable and I never care about luggage. Also, it is called The Editor Series, how could it NOT be more meant for me.

    Thank you for posting this. I am determined to get this set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! i know, right? i want to get it too. perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so that ambassador series is perfect..works with my colour scheme and all...i feel like i can pull that off, rocking into IAD

    ReplyDelete

For kicks n' giggles!

Related Posts with Thumbnails