Spring 2011 Trends

Pages

Search for all your fashion needs!

Monday, February 7, 2011

I did watch the Super Bowl! I did!

My husband has slowly but surely made me more of a football fan. I can honestly say this Super Bowl is the very first one I have watched from start to finish. Hooray me! I guess I am making steps towards being the die hard football fan my husband wants me to be...haha.

I like fashion way better though & that's what this post is really about. Of course.


Baby bump pose in a new sweater
 I heart cute sweaters :). This one is from lovely Forever21
 It has the cutest little zippered pockets on the front.
I did, however,  get it a size up to fit my ever expanding bump.
 I threw on this bracelet of silver and gold little charms...& yeh...

Football is so much better when you look cute.


3 comments:

  1. I love forever 21, when I went went to america in the summer you literally had to drag me out of that shop! Gorgeous bracelet!
    www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love your little bump, you pull it off quite nicely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty outfit!! and yay for watching the super bowl! I've never even watched a whole game of football ha.

    ReplyDelete

For kicks n' giggles!

Related Posts with Thumbnails