Ok, so today is an official blah day.
I am in leggings and my favorite over-sized sweatshirt. Oh and UGGS (b/c my feet are freeeeezing)!
Don't plan on changing either...well, maybe...only b/c my hubs is taking me out to Qdoba (love cheese right now) for dinner!
Since I have no desire to doll myself up today I was perusing over some of the new Spring 2011 trends for some inspiration.
Natural seems to be a recurring theme in the upcoming trends & I love it.
It means you can get away with little to no make-up and no time needed for hair. Just toss it up to the side with a hair tie! Voila! Au Naturale, my sweets.
Just wanted to share this as I sit on my bum...completely and utterly unfashionably natural. Haha! Now back to loafing around the apartment ( & yes, I do need to soak it up while the baby is still in the bump ;).
Search for all your fashion needs!
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hey, I love the unique theme of your blog ! Of course you can still be fashionable whilst your pregnant ! It wouldn't stop me going shopping and wearing nice clothes :) But your right, sometimes it's just nice to relax in trackies and sweater! I'm not sure about the natural look though, I couldn't leave the house without wearing makeup haha but maybe that's just me being really shallow. Or maybe the spring 2011 "natural" look actually means conciously doing your hair and makeup so that it looks natural...but actually isn't? hmmmmm... Maybelline have stopped doing my foundation which is bad news for my face so I may have no choice but to adopt this look :)
ReplyDeleteHope you and the bump are both well !
Julia x
http://mylittlefashiondiary.blogspot.com/