Spring 2011 Trends

Pages

Search for all your fashion needs!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ebay & Fashion. Really.









Like I said, E-bay is pretty wonderful. It has made shopping for fashionable items on the site very simple & fun. There is a specific page for Fashion! In fact, they have a section where experts in fashion give their opinion on E-bay and what to look for on it this season.

"I love eBay because I can literally buy anything in the world. The fashion on eBay isn't limited to just one season, one set of trends or my neighborhood. It's the ultimate closet!"- Annabel Tollman (Celebrity Stylist to Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Simpson, etc.)






You can click on a certain brand and all the items that are listed on E-bay will come up. For example, I clicked on Lanvin and this is what came up...all Lanvin items!




My selection of the many items I have purchased off of E-bay...



If you've ever thought "Eww. E-bay is yucky. It's used clothes that are dirty". Think again! Take a look, try it out...even sell your own clothes and then buy more with your earnings. Refresh your wardrobe with E-bay!

6 comments:

  1. I definitely buy a lot of my clothes off of ebay :)

    http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good selection from eBay. I will have to have another look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, I love ebay. :)
    I'm hosting a giveaway at my blog. Check it out!
    www.leflattery.blogspot.com
    xo
    flattery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi and thanks for stopping by. I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the vintage shops they have on ebay there is just so many good finds there :)
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool post!!!Keep up the good work and I will drop by your blog again!
    xoxos


    www.pinkblokitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

For kicks n' giggles!

Related Posts with Thumbnails